Monday, February 23, 2009

PgUp and PgDwn through Editors

Today started off pretty good. My favorite music-director (composer) A R Rahman won the Best Original Score Oscar for the movie Slumdog Millionaire ... and i got a "Welcome to the Planet" mail from Planeteclipse.org

This motivated me to write something on this day ... just to keep a note. Being true to my blog's "tweakeclipse" self ... I want to tell you about a nice to have and lesser known (as far as i know) navigation feature in Eclipse Editors. You can use Ctrl + PgUp and Ctrl + PgDwn to move across the open editors! This is one more shortcut amongst many as listed in this blog entry by Nirav Thaker. One of my guru's says that this shortcut is inspired from MS Excel.

Hope this helps!

1 comment:

Widge said...

We would all prefer Ctrl+Tab I'm sure. Anybody knows how to set it in Eclipse?